Baldur's Gate

A journal through one of the best CRPG's of all times.

The Hobgoblins are Killed

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hobgoblins attack me and Khalid. Imoen scores a bull's eye on one of the hobgoblin but Khalid misses with his long sword.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hobgoblin tries to hit Khalid but he misses as well. Imoen hits an hobgoblin but the arrow bounces off the helmet. The hobgoblin swerves his sword at Khalid again and this time he causes a serious wound. I try to stab an hobgoblin but I miss. Khalid and Jaheira miss as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hobgoblin hits me with his sword and I am wounded. I return the attack but I miss again. Imoen is getting ever better with the bow. She hits an hobgoblin real good. Khalid, though wounded, still lashes at the hobgoblin but he misses. Montaron joins the melee but misses as well. The hobgoblin responds with no luck on his part.

Imoen scores another bull's eye. One hobgoblin, with an arrow across his neck, falls dead on the ground.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of the two remaining hobgoblins cuts Jaheira down. Even wounded Jaheira hits back. Montaron coming to her rescue stabs the hobgoblin in the back, killing him.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I manage to stab the last hobgoblin. He lashes back at me but misses. Xzar stabs the bastard in the back whilst he is busy with me. He tries to run away now, followed by Imoen arrows. Unfortunately for him, he runs into Khalid that cuts his head off with his long sword.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Thomas said...

I LOVE BALDURS GATE!!!

7/18/2006 01:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home