Baldur's Gate

A journal through one of the best CRPG's of all times.

Carbos

That was rude! I'm happy to leave this place for a while, some people here are such assholes!

Anyway, I'm not bleeding any longer. I'll go find Tethtoril in the Inner Grounds and then I'll go to the Inn and take some rest. I'll save the potion for another occasion.



Oh, someone is calling me from the bunk house. I'm not going to trust strangers any more, I better cast a spell to protect me from evil.





I was right, this fellow is another assassin. He stabs me once, though not too badly. Perhaps the spell that I cast is making him less accurate. I back away from him.



I throw the dagger at him. Bull's eye! He falls with my dagger stuck in his throat. He's dead.



I grab his dagger.


2 Comments:

Blogger Morion said...

I have to reload again because Carbos kills me the first time.

The second time I use the "Protect from Evil" spell though I'm not sure it makes any difference.

More importantly, I switch to throwing knives and jump away from Carbos at the beginning of the fight. He hits me once and I hit him once as well. My hit is critical and he dies. I have only one health point left now.

12/18/2005 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Morion said...

A reason why the spell did not appear to work is that it is supposed to be cast on a creature and not on a building.

3/14/2006 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home