Baldur's Gate

A journal through one of the best CRPG's of all times.

A Diamond in a Tree

"Hey, I see something shiny stuck in the bark of that tree!" Imoen proclaims.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"It's a diamond! I wonder what's worth." says Imoen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Montaron is getting visibly upset because Imoen found the precious stone in the tree. I better offer something to them.

"We have something to share with you guys. I have daggers for both of you and a slingshot with balls for Montaron."

"And I have a spiked mace to spare!" Imoen exclaims.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Thank you children! You are most generous to share your weapons with us." says Xzar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home