Baldur's Gate

A journal through one of the best CRPG's of all times.

Winthrop

I'm going to pay a visit to ol'Winthrop at the Inn and buy some ammunitions. Gorion suddenly wants me to take a journey with him. He did not elaborate on the why and where but he did mention that I would need to be well equipped to defend ourselves in case we are waylaid.



As usual most of the Inn patrons are monks visiting Candlekeep to study in the Library.



Winthrop is at the reception and sees me entering the Inn.



Gorion did not give me much. Good weapons are expensive these days!



I have to spend my money wisely. A dagger, a throwing knife, a slingshot with eighty balls and thirty darts, together with my stick, will have to suffice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morion said...

I spend almost all my allowance on the range weapons that a mage may use. Though my proficiency is in small swords, and I buy a dagger as well, they should be helpful because I am planning to avoid melee fights as much as possible.

12/18/2005 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home